ScriptUI Generator?

Discussion of Photoshop Scripting, Photoshop Actions and Photoshop Automation in General

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

Mr.Wolna

ScriptUI Generator?

Post by Mr.Wolna »

Is there something like that out? Like Rapid ScriptUI, but with availability to see the source of course^^

Greetings,
Mr.Wolna
Limey

ScriptUI Generator?

Post by Limey »

Mr. Wolna,
I was playing around with this the other day. You might have better luck with it.
http://www.jkozniewski.com/tools/csib_loader.swf

His download page is http://www.jkozniewski.com/tools/

Limey
Paul MR

ScriptUI Generator?

Post by Paul MR »

As Paul (Limey) has said CSUIB is a great tool, and one that I use a lot, the only drawback it it's windows only.
If you do use it you might find this script handy for cleaning the code...
bb/viewtopic.php?t=2580
Mr.Wolna

ScriptUI Generator?

Post by Mr.Wolna »

thank you i sow this already, but the generated codes are not useful. no one will works for my. (CS3)

btw. what's up with the board?

edit: wow really sick, thanks for the cleaner paul. Now it works fine?

Q: This will work for 4CS versions, too?

Q: You though about a drag and drop support to your script?

LG,
Wolna
Paul MR

ScriptUI Generator?

Post by Paul MR »

Yes it should work for CS2/3 and 4
Drag and Drop would be very nice but don't think it can be done?
Mr.Wolna

ScriptUI Generator?

Post by Mr.Wolna »

why not? hn anyway your script is very nice, but still very buggy. but it does his is work very well.

@forum. what's the deal is it me or your server make trouble?
Mike Hale

ScriptUI Generator?

Post by Mike Hale »

Mr.Wolna wrote:@forum. what's the deal is it me or your server make trouble?

Andrew ( link at bottom of forum ) hosts this forum for us without charge. There are times when it's slow to respond, but not often or for very long.

I for one am grateful that Andrew has continued supporting the forum after he stopped being an active member.
Mike Hale

ScriptUI Generator?

Post by Mike Hale »

Paul MR wrote:As Paul (Limey) has said CSUIB is a great tool, and one that I use a lot, the only drawback it it's windows only.
I think the other drawbacks ( at least for me ) is it creates dialogs using resource strings and absolute positioning.

Version 1 is a Flash app that works for both Windows and Mac. It doesn't have all the widgets but still might be useful for Mac users.
Limey

ScriptUI Generator?

Post by Limey »

@forum. what's the deal is it me or your server make trouble?

I can't say I have ever had any problems with the speed or reliability of the site. I still need to master the search better to hone in on the info I am looking for but that's just me.

Thanks to all that contribute to the forum and to Andrew for his generosity in providing the server space. I ran a forum for 6 years and had over a thousand members, about 100 that were active. The commitment that is shown by the leaders of PS-Scripts is what makes it by far the best place on the web for scripting information and to learn.

I created and ran a forum for over 6 years and people used to say how much it had helped them but I never really appreciated the difference a place like PS-Scripts can make. Now I am the one saying Thanks!!

Mr. Wolna, Could you be having connectivity issues due to your ISP?

Limey
Mr.Wolna

ScriptUI Generator?

Post by Mr.Wolna »

hm, i don't know whats the problem. but earlier it was all right. for two days i gettingt big troubles to conenct, but only on this side. Do not now what the deal, my connection should be ok. But for now is better, but still some trouble.