AH Photoshop Launch 4

Upload Photoshop Scripts, download Photoshop Scripts, Discussion and Support of Photoshop Scripts

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

Andrew

AH Photoshop Launch 4

Post by Andrew »

This is a trial release of AH Photoshop Launch 4. It is CS2 and CS3 compatible however there may be teething problems arising from the CS3 beta which can also affect the way it works on CS2.

There is an introductory flash video (7 Mb) - you can download it here, it is by far the easiest way to learn what Photoshop Launch / Bridge Launch does and how it works. Download it here:

bb/viewtopic.php?t=1348

AH Photoshop Launch 4 will manage, list, run and batch your Photoshop (JS) scripts and actions and can access any selections you have made in Bridge.

In Photoshop I would generally run it from an action tied to an F Key - this way I can run all of my favourite scripts and actions from 2 F keys (the second F Key is for the Photoshop Launch 4 repeat script that will repeat the previous run using new Bridge image selections.

The main Bridge Launch control panel looks like this:

Because the workings of Photoshop Launch 4 and Bridge Launch 4 are pretty much identical for more info and preview images read the description in the Bridge forum:

bb/viewtopic.php?t=1348

If you come across any problems with the script, or have feature requests let me know.

Andrew