Batch processing help

Upload Photoshop Scripts, download Photoshop Scripts, Discussion and Support of Photoshop Scripts

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

phrenetic

Batch processing help

Post by phrenetic »

Hello all,

coming here because I don't have the skills to edit my action scripts.. First of all, I'm using the attached actions to edit +30k icons and it serves me well. Now I have to make different styles - currently having "Thin" variant (in the zip, there 3 files, the Photoshop's .atn file and decompiled version in xml and jsx)

So, I'm attaching three PNGs: Original is the base which I'm working with, Square_thin is the result which I'm getting with attached processing. The last picture Square_crisp is what I'm willing to have an Action to generate icons. This example was made by a friend of mine, but again I've tried to add additional steps and I'm failing miserably.

Would really appreciate some help on this, and if it's quite difficult to build the Actions for Crisp version I could make a donation or pay reasonable fee.

Link to archive with Actions files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RHoZud ... sp=sharing
Attachments
Square_Thin.png
Square_Thin.png (10.71 KiB) Viewed 3836 times
Square_crisp.png
Square_crisp.png (4.67 KiB) Viewed 3837 times
Original.png
Original.png (4.55 KiB) Viewed 3837 times