Photoshop script that would read from csv or text data

Discussion of Photoshop Scripting, Photoshop Actions and Photoshop Automation in General

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

scriptingNoob

Photoshop script that would read from csv or text data

Post by scriptingNoob »

Hi there,

I hope someone can guide me to the right direction. I'm wondering if there is a Photoshop script that would read from csv or text data?

As an example, I have an image in Photoshop, I place a crop line below the knee, I need it to be cropped and show only the “top” part of the image. Then a csv data will be imported to Photoshop, with the keyword “top”.

Can Photoshop look up the keyword "top" from csv and crop the image showing top part of the image only?

Thank you. I appreciate your help.
Kukurykus

Re: Photoshop script that would read from csv or text data

Post by Kukurykus »

Photoshop automation or script that would look up from csv?

I might help you, however as I'm recently quite busy, so not for free. If you're interested, via Private Message I'm sending you my E-Mail address. Answer to with better description what you want to do, also attach some screenshots and .csv file you're going to use, and examplary .psd file.
gake12

Re: Photoshop script that would read from csv or text data

Post by gake12 »

scriptingNoob wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:25 am Hi there,

I hope someone can guide me to the right direction. I'm wondering if there is a Photoshop script that would read from csv or text data?

As an example, I have an image in Photoshop, I place a crop line below the knee, I need it to be cropped and show only the “top” part of the image. Then a csv data will be imported to Photoshop, with the keyword “top”. real estate agency dubai

Can Photoshop look up the keyword "top" from csv and crop the image showing top part of the image only?

Thank you. I appreciate your help.

I think so yes but as mentioned in the above comment. You should direct message him.