how to adding text onto image....help me!

Upload Photoshop Scripts, download Photoshop Scripts, Discussion and Support of Photoshop Scripts

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

dedandy

Post by dedandy »

Hy all, i'm a new user... i'm a graphic artist and not a coder.... I'm using photoshop cs2 to my work, but i'm aproaching script toolkit just now.... I'm a flash user, but just simple, very simple javascript code....

So I have this problem.... i have 2000 images and a txt-file with 2000 row

I must add to any image a row of this txt-file in order... 1st image 1st row, 2nd image 2nd row... and so on... put the text in a specific position onto image, with specific dimension/fonts/effect and some graphic more, flaten all savefile and finish.....

can you help me please?
thank you all!
xbytor

Post by xbytor »

You should probably look up 'data sets' and 'data-driven graphics' in the PS help system. No scripting required.

-X
dedandy

Post by dedandy »

thank you.... i'm trying with data-sets....

But anyway, looking in your forum I found some example of scriptcode to do it....

I don't understand very well all code, but doing cut and paste of many little scriptcode i done this:

I don't know if it wrote "corrected"...but a function load the row of a text file....
after another funcion load an image like a sucession... and apply to any images a row of text file.... and then save the file again

Sure the system is not "corrected" for coders.... If all you need it, get it... and if all of you want purpose it, it's good....