Multiple image selection batch process

Anyone, especially newbies, asking for help with Photoshop Scripting and Photoshop Automation - as opposed to those contributing to discussion about an aspect of Photoshop Scripting

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

drpepa

Multiple image selection batch process

Post by drpepa »

Hello
I have over 2000 factory product images to adjust and basically remove from their backgrounds.
Magic wand selection and inverse or using color range seems best blanket way of approaching this ?
I am hoping there is a script or some way to automate the process of making a selection and extracting or removing background.
Then would be case of saving into folders as either png or jpg.. hi res 300ppi and web version 72ppi.

I am complete noob when comes to scripts and not much experience with creating actions beyond batch saving resizing etc.
Is their an existing script out there ? i found an action but it is the creators save directory so dosent work.
Edit scripts in sublime? Can you convert scripts to photoshop actions?

So anyone shine some light my way on how to go about this as i am bit baffled?

Cheers :O)
pedro.marques

Re: Multiple image selection batch process

Post by pedro.marques »

Hi, have you solved this already?

I work daily with thousands of product images to have background removed and 30% of those are partially automated using AI, and the rest is human solved using the inner photoshop tools and some tools added to enhance those.
Sometimes when you have many times many images to do this, it is cheaper to subcontract a partner that has developed and specialized in this task over the years.
In here I can't tell the names of companies. Sorry.
txuku

Re: Multiple image selection batch process

Post by txuku »

Bonjour

The best is to post some pictures to show the desired work.

You need to create a Photoshop action that calls the .jsx script