Custom Right Click Item

General Discussion of Scripting for Adobe Bridge

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

AnilTejwani

Custom Right Click Item

Post by AnilTejwani »

Hi,

A. Is it possible to create custom-right-click-menu-item for bridge? something like attached?
B. If yes to A above, any sample-code would be great. I am trying to achieve a custom 'place->In Photoshop(Top Layer Only)' so that when the selected image(which could be PSD/TIF) is placed on current document in photoshop, only the top layer is placed and not all layers (default function is to place the selected image as is).
C. any help to pass custom script to photoshop (from bridge) when the custom menu-item is clicked would be great, if possible.

Thanks In Advance
Attachments
bridge-q.png
bridge-q.png (63.63 KiB) Viewed 8352 times
Kukurykus

Re: Custom Right Click Item

Post by Kukurykus »

It's partially possible so inserting your command not inside Place item but just somewhere over / under that Place item.
I didn't do that long time, but if you are interested write private message to me so I'll try to recall it when I have time ;)
AnilTejwani

Post by AnilTejwani »

Kukurykus wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:43 pm It's partially possible so inserting your command not inside Place item but just somewhere over / under that Place item.
I didn't do that long time, but if you are interested write private message to me so I'll try to recall it when I have time ;)
PM send. Thanks in advance.
AnilTejwani

Post by AnilTejwani »

Code: Select all

if (MenuElement.find ('tsMenu1') == null){
var tsMenu1Cmd = new MenuElement( "menu", "My Custom Menu", "at the end of Thumbnail", "tsMenu1");
var tsSubMenu1Cmd= new MenuElement( "command", "My Custom Sub Menu", "at the end of tsMenu1" , "tsSubMenu1" );

tsSubMenu1Cmd.onSelect = function() {
alert('you clicked the first submenu');
// your code here
}
}
here is what I figured out.
thanks everyone for your help.