I would like to make my concern sound as easy to understand as possible, to get exact answer, if possible.
What's my goal?
Create 100s of Quote graphics using "Variables" option in Photoshop.
What I've achieved so far?
Watching Photoshop tutor videos on YouTube, I've learnt to create 100s of Quote graphics in batch.
What's the problem then?
Well, so far I've learnt to create 100s of quote graphics using "Variable" option,
1. by inputting an excel file(converting it into text file and inputting for Data Set)
2. Assigning a folder of images as background (different image as background for different quote)
3. And be able to create 100s of quote graphics....
I couldn't find any Photoshop Script of Action or Way to achieve following:
1. Use an excel file (converting it to text file) and giving it as input to Data Set.. AND be able to run script so that it doesn't select text quote in serial but chooses text quote randomly.
2. Use a folder having background images in it.... AND be able to run script so that it doesn't select image in serial but chooses image randomly..
3. Be able to use different fonts for text quotes - by being able to select 2-4 specific fonts..
Is this possible? If yes, how? Please guide. Thank you.
Post your Photoshop Scripting or other Photoshop related Services
1 post • Page 1 of 1