ES3 and Line Number?

Discussion of Photoshop Scripting, Photoshop Actions and Photoshop Automation in General

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

Wolf_22

Re: ES3 and Line Number?

Post by Wolf_22 »

Weird... Installed ETSK on the workstation sitting next to the other one and it worked without a single problem. Even the $.writeln(Error().line) worked. But I can't think of anything that would cause this distinctive behavior between each system. Any ideas?
Kukurykus

Post by Kukurykus »

See if there are some errors in: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Scripting.log (when you target Bridge).
Wolf_22

Post by Wolf_22 »

I found what was causing it: In the "Debug" menu, the option "Do Not Break on Guarded Exceptions" wasn't checked but was with a new install (which is odd and implies that I checked it at some point, which I don't remember doing).

In any event, it's FINALLY doing what I want!!! AWESOME!

Thanks for the help, Kukurykus. Had you not suggested installing another ETSK installation on another workstation, I wouldn't have found that option and see that it needed to be checked. :)
Kukurykus

Post by Kukurykus »

Yestarday I did not find anything special in preferences to suggest something else. Anyway for me Error().line works with/out that option.