Runtime PS Info retrivers

Upload Area - Upload Files Here, link to them from the appropriate Forum

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

xbytor

Post by xbytor »

FontLister.js

This file will return a list of Fonts in Photoshop. This works for CS/CS2. There is no known way of doing the equivalent in PS7.

ActionLister.js

This file will return the contents of the runtime ActionsPalette.

PresetLister.js

This file returns lists of PS presets such as Brushes, Styles, and Shapes.

Comments, etc... go here:
bb/viewtopic.php?p=519#519

Enjoy!
medsont

Post by medsont »

Hello Xbytor .
Thanks for this coding this is very helpful for me, but i have a request i want to copied to clipboard instead of CSV file creating in FontLister.Js is dat possible.because i have no idea in Jscript . i am using vb.net so i want to copy all fonts details in clipboard and retrieve it in vb.net .........
Thanks.
xbytor

Post by xbytor »

There was a thread elsewhere on this site or on the Adobe forum concerning copying text into the clipboard.
Try searching around. I believe it required using an external app called 'clip'.
Paul MR

Post by Paul MR »

The syntax for vb.net is here...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... .aspx#Y136 ... .aspx#Y136

If using VBS it could be done like this ...

Code: Select allDim STRING
STRING = "Text for the clipboard"
Set objShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
objShell.Run "cmd /C echo " & STRING & " | CLIP", 2
medsont

Post by medsont »

Thanks for your Reply's i have no doubt in Photoshop and Vb.net i know about clipboard options in vb.net.but
my doubt is here..................
fontlister.js
function main() {
var f;
f = File.openDialog("Select a destination file for font list","CSV: *.csv,All Files: *");
if (f) {
var fl = new FontList();
fl.loadFonts();
f.open("w") || throwError(f.error);
fl.writeToCSV(f);
f.close() || throwError(f.error);
}
alert("Done.");
};

xbytor was creating a CSV file with fonts name, Postscript name , family ,style.
but i want to stored in CLIPBOARD that details instead of CSV file creating....thats all.

this is my options i want to run fontlister.js file for copy all details into clipboard then i will get in vb.net.

Thanks...............
medsont

Post by medsont »

anybody here..............
Mike Hale

Post by Mike Hale »

No one may have noticed your question. The upload section is for uploading sample files, etc. Questions are normally posted in the help me or general discussion section.

Most users here script with javascript so on one here may know how to do what you want done in VB.

If you do repost you question in one of the other forums you might want to reword the question. I for one am not sure what you want to do. I think you want to have the output of fontlister.js changed to the clipboard instead of a csv file. In javascript I would just read the csv file into a string then output that string to the clipboard. I think that would be a lot easier than trying to edit fontlister.js to change it's output.