Need Script to automate Multiple sizes... plus more

Discussion of Automation, Image Workflow and Raw Image Workflow

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

andrew.stern

Post by andrew.stern »

First off, I am looking for script that will simply save one PSD in four different sized GIF's (Restrictive preset to keep size down) 300X50, 216X36,168X28, 120X20. I usually do this through "Save for Web & Devices". If I could do a batch that would be a plus.

Next I am looking for a tool like the IconFactory plugin IconBuilder. I need a layout grid that will allow me to create a 300X50 sized image and automatically mirror it in the sizes I mentioned above. And allow me to make changes and customize the different sizes after.

I appreciate any help with a script for the first question and any insight on my last question.

Thank you
xbytor

Post by xbytor »

andrew.stern wrote:First off, I am looking for script that will simply save one PSD in four different sized GIF's (Restrictive preset to keep size down) 300X50, 216X36,168X28, 120X20. I usually do this through "Save for Web & Devices". If I could do a batch that would be a plus.

You can probably record an Action for this that calls Image Processor 4 times or just does as Save 4 times. Then Batch the action.