Football Table / Standings - Variable data

Anyone, especially newbies, asking for help with Photoshop Scripting and Photoshop Automation - as opposed to those contributing to discussion about an aspect of Photoshop Scripting

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

sebastiano

Football Table / Standings - Variable data

Post by sebastiano »

Hi everyone, I'm new here.

So, I want to make a football table in Photoshop. I will take the example of the Premier League.

I first made a spreadsheet table and saved it in a csv file. Then in PS Image>Variable data, and defined everything properly.
And since I have 20 teams, I also have 20 'data sets'. How to make all '20 data sets' visible at once?

Is there any possibility to display all data sets using some script or some other way?

I’ll send you the attached pictures to see what I actually want.
Attachments
This is a spreadsheet table. I also tried to put the table all in one column and it works, but I want to include the logo of each club (this can only be done individually)
This is a spreadsheet table. I also tried to put the table all in one column and it works, but I want to include the logo of each club (this can only be done individually)
Capture3.PNG (27.03 KiB) Viewed 1785 times
It is shown here that I select data sets. But I can't select all 20
It is shown here that I select data sets. But I can't select all 20
Capture2.png (47.79 KiB) Viewed 1785 times
So only the first row of the whole table is shown here
So only the first row of the whole table is shown here
Capture1.PNG (37.18 KiB) Viewed 1785 times
Kukurykus

Re: Football Table / Standings - Variable data

Post by Kukurykus »

Variable data set (Football Table / Standings)

I know how to do it without Variable Data, that is good feature but as you may noticed limited. Unfortunately it's little troubling so time-consuming. That's why I wouldn't do it for free. If you are interested to use my service I'm, sending to you Private Message with more informations.
sebastiano

Post by sebastiano »

Kukurykus wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:13 pm Variable data set (Football Table / Standings)

I know how to do it without Variable Data, that is good feature but as you may noticed limited. Unfortunately it's little troubling so time-consuming. That's why I wouldn't do it for free. If you are interested to use my service I'm, sending to you Private Message with more informations.
I replied to your message in PM. I don't know if you got it..
Kukurykus

Post by Kukurykus »

No, I got only notification of private message from you, but not the sole message. That's why in that message I left my E-Mail address and asked you to write directly to. Please use that and paste to the E-Mail message that you wrote to me by private message. Thank You.