Automatically color white areas in psd files

Anyone, especially newbies, asking for help with Photoshop Scripting and Photoshop Automation - as opposed to those contributing to discussion about an aspect of Photoshop Scripting

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

buvzijhotemailgq

Automatically color white areas in psd files

Post by buvzijhotemailgq »

Hello everyone, I have many Photoshop files (.psd). These file is missing colors in the places I have marked. Specifically: there are white spaces (or near-white colors) that lie between other color areas (black + …). Specifically in the picture, I will use brown to fill in the white space. I'm looking for a way to fix this automatically. I don't know if you can suggest keywords or clips or any documents related to automatically coloring .psd files. Thank you very much.
The file I uploaded is at the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Kukurykus

Re: Automatically color white areas in psd files

Post by Kukurykus »

Hi, I can do it but since this is not regular task, as it's time-consuming, I can't do it for free. If you consider that's worth to pay for it I'm sending to you private message. Answer over there wherher you're still interested or not.
buvzijhotemailgq

Post by buvzijhotemailgq »

Kukurykus wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:21 am Hi, I can do it but since this is not regular task, as it's time-consuming, I can't do it for free. If you consider that's worth to pay for it I'm sending to you private message. Answer over there wherher you're still interested or not.
Thank you. I will contact with you later.
Kukurykus

Post by Kukurykus »

Cool, I played with it some time and got satisfying results, so good as on your video. I had to stop it and do other projects, so it's not finished yet.