I'm trying to solve the following task trough a script and my knowledge of ps/jsx scripting is very basic.
If someone could help, but does not want to do this for free, please send me a pm with an offer for a fully functional script.
Heres my explanations :
1. Script goes to Smart object (from master/working file).
2. Gets first layer name, makes first layer visible, updates smart object.
3. Gets File name from the main document.
4. 2.Name + 3.Name and Saves as JPG.
5. Repeat this step until all layers of the smart object have been cycled trough and saved.
Basically the Smart objects contain designs to be placed on apparel (shirts, hoodies) in the master/working file. Each placed design should then be saved as a jpg and png with the name of the design/layer in the SO.
Thanks everyone. I'm happy to give something in return for any help with this.
Anyone, especially newbies, asking for help with Photoshop Scripting and Photoshop Automation - as opposed to those contributing to discussion about an aspect of Photoshop Scripting
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest