Photoshop CS3 - dialog panel for current picture (efect preview)

Upload Photoshop Scripts, download Photoshop Scripts, Discussion and Support of Photoshop Scripts

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

vo.key

Photoshop CS3 - dialog panel for current picture (efect preview)

Post by vo.key »

Hallo!

I have little problem with jsx script: I dont know, how to create dialog pannel, which has placed two piture windows: first previews current (opened) photos, second displays this same picture, but with apply some from Photoshop filters, for example <activeDocument.activeLayer.applyOceanRipple(8, 15) >
I know, that panel with picture working by <ScriptUI.newImage() > with < „window“.add("image", [bounds],...> syntax.

At first - I dont know, how to open in panel-preview, current opened document (picture).
At second - I need add some „styles“ or „properties“, namely zooming and drag-n-drop/scrolling this picture for focussing to little details, for example zoom to hair/eye (for checking of unwanted grain/dust efect from to much strong sharpen).
Next: How to... button YES must cause, that effect will be pludged and executed, or - button NO must cause, that effect will be cancelled/ignored and script continue to the next steps...

From this all dont work no one (return errrors):

var a1 = ScriptUI.newImage(new File('activeDocument'));
var a1 = ScriptUI.newImage(new File(activeDocument));
var a1 = ScriptUI.newImage(newFile('app.activeDocument'));
var a1 = ScriptUI.newImage(new File(app.activeDocument));
var a1 = ScriptUI.newImage("app.activeDocument");
var a1 = ScriptUI.newImage(app.activeDocument);
var a1 = ScriptUI.newImage("activeDocument");
var a1 = ScriptUI.newImage(activeDocument);
var a1 = ScriptUI.app.activeDocument;
var a1 = app.activeDocument;
var a1 = activeDocument;
var a1 = this.graphics.drawImage(this.image)
var a1 = this.graphics.drawImage(activeDocument)

This open empty dialog panel, but without pictures:

var a1 = ScriptUI.activeDocument;
var a1 = ScriptUI(activeDocument);
var a1 = app.activeDocument.ScriptUI;
var a1 = activeDocument.ScriptUI;

------------------------------
The code:

var dlg = new Window ("dialog", "Two pictures", [200, 260, 990, 560])
var btnPnl = dlg.add('panel', [10,5,750,280], '');
// var a1 = activeDocument.ScriptUI; >>>>> here is problem
var a1 = ScriptUI.newImage(new File('picture-from-this-folder.jpg')); // this works!
var b1 = btnPnl.add("image", [10, 12,360, 262], a1, {style:'button',toggle:true});
var b2 = btnPnl.add("image", [370,12,720,262], a1,{style:'button',toggle:true});
dlg.show()
Sheila88

Re: Photoshop CS3 - dialog panel for current picture (efect preview)

Post by Sheila88 »

I was using Photoshop CS3 to edit an image when I encountered the dialog box for the current image. The dialog box allowed me to preview the effects before applying them to the image. I was able to easily adjust the hue, brightness, contrast, saturation and so on. Additionally, the dialog box also allowed me to apply filters to the image, such as sharpening filters, blur filters and so on. The dialog box made editing the image much easier and faster.