Calendar for one of 98 years!

Upload Photoshop Scripts, download Photoshop Scripts, Discussion and Support of Photoshop Scripts

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

pixxxelschubser

Re: Calendar for one of 98 years!

Post by pixxxelschubser »

txuku wrote:I'm coming to the end !

'Linéaire' works. :)
Hi @txuku
Good.
;)

Please can you try the following too?

Change the

Code: Select all

sTT('linear')
again, but now with the charIDToTypeID

Code: Select all

cTT('Lnr ')
??Perhaps?? the charIDToTypeID is not so dependent on the language??
Kukurykus

Post by Kukurykus »

Txuku you could also do conditional like me, as I use english version at home and polish with other graphics in my work: (dsc6 = new ActionDescriptor()).putString(sTT('name'), 'Lin' + (locale == 'fr_FR' ? 'éaire' :'ear'))
Kukurykus

Post by Kukurykus »

1) like I wrote I know how to set original preferences (default by Photoshop), it's not problem. But what if a user change colours of Photoshop Layers Transparency, and then this person run my script? If I use that script you provided then it will change settings to default, not an user set meantime. And here's problem because I don't see anything what could be used as well known pre = preferences.rulerUnits at beginning of script, then chagne it meantime, and retrieve at end by preferences.rulerUnits = pre. After all it's not bad to restore transpareny colours to default, but that's not the point. Anyway I did so untill someone come with proper solution.

2) It's not possible to change "linear" string to "Lnr " character, because there is no stringIDToTypeID('linear') but only 'linear', and to be precise its (in extract from my code): (dsc6 = new ActionDescriptor()).putString(sTT('name'), 'Linear'). If there is some way to do something more than for example for english or polish versions: (dsc6 = new ActionDescriptor()).putString(sTT('name'), 'Lin' + locale == 'pl_PL' ? 'iowy' :'ear')) I'll be happy to get to know it! For now I changed code a little, that for non-englsih versions there won't be drop shadow effect, but an information at beggining to check it and then change it. I could myself check all languages versions but that's worst I could do :) however it'd solve the problem. It's the same with verstion of Photoshop. In CS2 it can't be run fully because there was bug with checking bounds of selection etc Ah btw, originally I wanted to use this value (1282306592), but again there is plain text not text taken to stringIDToTypeID.

3) I made information about pressing f kay to change screen mode like you suggested. But I think if some users visit (Photoshop <-- not only) Scripting forums they already know it :)

How to turn off creating and writing ScriptListenerJS.log any time I want in CS5.1 ? How to use Clean Listener in Action Events Manager, becaue I didn't see what it does after adding to Events and reopening Photoshop :/
txuku

Post by txuku »

Bonjour

pixxxelschubser STT ('Lnr ') or ('Lnr') is a failure and it is a pity.

Kukurykus 'Lin' + (locale == 'fr_FR' ? 'éaire' :'ear')) = OK