Create a Calendar

Upload Photoshop Scripts, download Photoshop Scripts, Discussion and Support of Photoshop Scripts

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

Paul MR

Create a Calendar

Post by Paul MR »

This script will allow you to create a 1 month calendar for any month any year between 1800 and 3000.
tamilpuyal_28

Create a Calendar

Post by tamilpuyal_28 »

i need this code in VB Script. can you post it please...
Paul MR

Create a Calendar

Post by Paul MR »

Most people on here use JavaScript including myself, so if you want VB you will have to do it yourself, sorry.
Mike Hale

Create a Calendar

Post by Mike Hale »

Couldn't you use Paul's script as is by calling it with DoJavaScriptFile?
rustyuk41

Create a Calendar

Post by rustyuk41 »

Hi could you give me some idea, how I change this script so I start the week on a Monday, as I am just starting out in photoshop scripting.
Thank you very much for the script.
Paul MR

Create a Calendar

Post by Paul MR »

After you have changed the days, change line 88 to..
Code: Select allmonth += noOfDays(offset-1,days);
txuku

Create a Calendar

Post by txuku »

Damn obvious!

I'd modify the same three things: if (((offset + a-1)% 7)) - not very elegant !
rustyuk41

Create a Calendar

Post by rustyuk41 »

Hi Paul, thank you very much for your reply, I think I understand now how you off set the day, but to be honest it wasn't obvious to me but thank you very much.
michaels

Create a Calendar

Post by michaels »

Hiya,

I was wondering if you lot knew a nice place to have some professional calendars printed? Until now I have been using Print24, but I was just curious if there is a cheaper printer out there.

Your replies are much appreciated!
visual

Create a Calendar

Post by visual »

That's a good script thank you!

The other question, well, I have no great experience with printing calendars, but heard about a place called colourcalendars.com. Maybe it helps...anyway, the calendar as such is such an odd thing today now that everyone has an ipod and stuff. And many watches, for example at Chrono24 have calendars in them as well. But I like the old calendars, too. Hope you'll find something! Time has - indeed - changed. and its measurements and its "control" as well.