AH Dynamic Script & Action Launch V3 - Photoshop CS, CS2

Upload Photoshop Scripts, download Photoshop Scripts, Discussion and Support of Photoshop Scripts

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Important Notice: I am currently in the process of releasing full non-beta versions of all my scripts and as of today - 18 Feb 2006 - am withdrawing all outstanding beta versions. To stay in touch with the full-release rollouts, subscribe to the thread:

Andrew Hall - Script Development, Update List

bb/viewtopic.php?t=190&start=15. ... 0&start=15

The new versions will have much improved dialogs, better integration with Bridge and many new features.

Andrew Hall 18 Feb 2006]

ah-script_launch.js allows you to list and run your Photoshop JS scripts and actions. Load it via an action controlled by an F Key and you have any or all of your scripts one click away. The dynamic bit is that it is very easy to add or remove scripts and actions from the list.

Version 3 lists *.js and *.jsx scripts.

Add script: browse to a folder to add a script to the list

Remove: removes the currently selected script from the list

List All: lists all .js scripts in the current folder (use ah-script_launchx for js and jsx scripts) - default current folder is Presets/Scripts

Folder: opens browse to select new current folder

Add Found: adds any new scripts that fit the search criteria to the existing list

Found Only: deletes the existing file list and inserts only files meeting search criteria (a quick way of emptying your list is to search for ZZ)

<search>: this is where you enter search criteria. It is Regular Expression based and is case sensitive.

Add Action: will prompt for Action Set and Action name - these have to be exactly right.

The script will remember your list and settings from the previous run.

There is a second script ah-script-launch2.js that does without a dialog but runs the last script that was selected in ah-script_launch.js, ie saves one click for when you are running the same script again and again.

Andrew

PS: A bit more info on using the (RegExp) search criteria:

ah-l will search for 'ah-l' anywhere in the script name.

h.l will search for 'h' 'one character' 'l'

h.*l will search for 'h' followed by 'l' with 0 or more characters in between.

h.+l will search for 'h' followed by 'l' with 1 or more characters in between.

When you want to include fullstop in your search you need to use '\.'

NOW OUT OF DATE NEW VERSION HERE:
bb/viewtopic.php?t=238
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Version 3 fixes various serious bugs to do with it's functioning with CS2. It has been tested on XP with CS and CS2, it should be fine under other operating systems also. Please, if you have a problem with the script let me know and I will fix it (usually within 24 hours).

Andrew
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Version 3.1, bug fix for more than 10 target scripts
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

I will soon be releasing a version that will batch images from the File Browser or Bridge through any script or action so come check back here in a few days and try it out.

Andrew
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

The new version is now out. It is so much changed that I have given it a new thread.

bb/viewtopic.php?t=238

Andrew