Thankyou Message & a Question : Pause Updation of Images while running Scripts

Discussion of Photoshop Scripting, Photoshop Actions and Photoshop Automation in General

Moderators: xbytor, DavideBarranca, Paul MR

mohitsanjayshukla

Thankyou Message & a Question : Pause Updation of Images while running Scripts

Postby mohitsanjayshukla » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Hello Mentors

First of all I am deeply thankful to all my Mentors here for all your help in making me smart (no as good as you all are but among regular ps users) in PS-Scripts.

Now my question :-

How can I speedup processing time of my photoshop scripts as I am far far behind in processing time from the people using Visual Studio (may be using C#). If not possible then just let me know how can I speedup the processing speed of Photoshop while running the scripts.
Also is there any way if I could stop the regular updation (step by step) of Images while running a script, so see only the final outcome which may decrease image updation processing and increase the speed of giving output.

Kukurykus

Re: Thankyou Message & a Question : Pause Updation of Images while running Scripts

Postby Kukurykus » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:41 am

You can turn off panels by a script or simply pressing Tabulator before running script. You can use also Action Manager code than Domestic Oriented Model that is based on that first. You can also turn off in Performance section of preferences 'Use Graphics Processor' and decrease number of history states plus do other things you find there. I have no idea what you mean by updation? You may also post some of your scripts because maybe part of problem is within them. Additionally some ideas will come to mind what can be changed scripts are related to or particulary some of their chunks.

Loll that's crazy - just look at dates of our joinings forum - it's the same day of same month!
Just 2 years earlier for me, exaclty 2 years, 6 hours and 1 minue of difference! :!: :? :shock: :o

Return to “Photoshop Scripting - General Discussion”