PS Constant Reference Dialog

Documentation, Reference material and Tutorials for Photoshop Scripting

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

catpishy

Post by catpishy »

Hi,

Here's a script for "PS Constants" the data in it is copied from "PSConstants.js" which is used for "Action Manager" codes.

Best

PS Constants ref.zip (65.35 KiB) Downloaded 267 times
xbytor

Post by xbytor »

Interesting. I would have just included (or copied in) PSConstants.js and created the command/code lists on the fly

One note on PSString is that for Commands the don't have Codes provided, the Code is the same as the Command.
And you probably should clear the list when the user changes the selected group.
Mike Hale

Post by Mike Hale »

xbytor wrote:Interesting. I would have just included (or copied in) PSConstants.js and created the command/code lists on the fly.
I was thinking the same thing. That way if X updates PSConstants.js this will be updated too.

I also agree that it would be nice/less confusing if the listbox cleared when switching groups instead of show the previous groups data.
catpishy

Post by catpishy »

Mike Hale wrote:xbytor wrote:Interesting. I would have just included (or copied in) PSConstants.js and created the command/code lists on the fly.
I was thinking the same thing. That way if X updates PSConstants.js this will be updated too.

I also agree that it would be nice/less confusing if the listbox cleared when switching groups instead of show the previous groups data.

I made the changes as you mentioned; hope is right:

PS Constants ref.zip (65.35 KiB) Downloaded 292 times

Best