ScriptUI Builder

Use this Forum for Beta-Testing your Photoshop Scripts

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

txuku

ScriptUI Builder

Post by txuku »

No problems with Win7 !

Do you think creating a file of help ?

I've put a time to close the test window with the Escape key !
LeshikSan

ScriptUI Builder

Post by LeshikSan »

Do you think creating a file of help ?
I can not do it, because do not know much English. I tried to make my script is as simple as possible. But if someone would write instruction which, I will be grateful him for it.

I've put a time to close the test window with the Escape key !
Strange, but I thought that "Close" button in the upper right corner of the window in the system Windows is always there.
Mike Hale

ScriptUI Builder

Post by Mike Hale »

Yes, at least I can close the test window using the 'X' icon of the window. But I can also close the text window with the esc key.
Mike Hale

ScriptUI Builder

Post by Mike Hale »

The screenshots of the problem areas on Windows XP can be found here http://ps-scripts.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=395
txuku

ScriptUI Builder

Post by txuku »

After some testing .....

A message of warning and I understand that the number of open projects is limited to 5.

I don t need the Escape key - this project only requires that :

Code: Select all{"type": "group","Var": "win","location": [10,10],"size": [260,430],"scriptVersion": 2.01,"Resizeable": true,"Borderless": true,"children": [{"type": "panel","Var": "panel","location": [5,5],"size": [250,420],"children": [{"type": "group","Var": "group","location": [5,55],"size": [235,355],"children": [{"type": "button","Var": "but","location": [155,325],"size": [80,30],"helpTip": "testButton","Name": "ESSAI","ShortcutKey": "Backspace","graphics": {"font": {"name": "Arial%20Black","style": "Bold","size": 16}}}]}]}],"scriptName": "ScriptUIBuilder"}

......because do not know much English..... same problem !