addBorder

Use this Forum for Beta-Testing your Photoshop Scripts

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

Mike Hale

addBorder

Post by Mike Hale »

The script may still have bugs. I have only tested it using a RGB doc. That line will throw an error if "Rd " does not have four chars. The document mode may also be the reason.

I just did a quick test and the script failed with a CMYK doc but it did not throw an error at that line so check to make sure "Rd " has four chars. And only use on RGB images until I can post a fix.

How are the localization strings working for you?
pierrelabbe

addBorder

Post by pierrelabbe »

How do I know?
I am a beginner in scripting.
Mike Hale

addBorder

Post by Mike Hale »

Sorry, I thought that you are using a French version of Photoshop. If you are and the localization strings are working then most of the dialog should already be in French when you run the second version.
pierrelabbe

addBorder

Post by pierrelabbe »

Yes, I work with french version. The panel is in french but not all ("Inner border" is still in english).
Mike Hale

addBorder

Post by Mike Hale »

Thank you. There are a few strings that I could not find ZStrings to use. 'Add border', 'Inner border', 'Foreground', and maybe more.

Here is a version that works with GRAYSCALE, RGB, CMYK, or Lab mode documents. I have also added a check for mode and an error alert if no doc or wrong mode.

Please let me know if there are more bugs. Or if there are any other suggestions.

Thanks,
Mike
colorexperts

addBorder

Post by colorexperts »

thanks! very helpful script!