Work for hire Javascript: Create Photoshop script to process layerset and save child layers

Anyone, especially newbies, asking for help with Photoshop Scripting and Photoshop Automation - as opposed to those contributing to discussion about an aspect of Photoshop Scripting

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

rayfigs

Work for hire Javascript: Create Photoshop script to process layerset and save child layers

Post by rayfigs »

I am looking to automate the saving of my photoshop layers to .pngs. Process involves checking if certain layers and layer sets exist, managing their visibility along with managing raster and vector masks before saving each layer. The resulting output will be a nested folder directory of the layers in png format using specific naming convention.

I've attached video showing the manual process and an image describing the process and checks required.

https://youtu.be/WH0yNc4OKqE

I thought this process would be a fun way to get into scripting for photoshop. After diving in I am having a hell of a time wading through the DOM. I think I can find enough snippets to hobble something together but it will take much longer than I had budgeted.

The part where I quit was checking if masks exists on layerset and how to enable and disable when needed.

Please review quote and ask any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Ray
Attachments
Theme saving process.png
Theme saving process.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 4368 times
rayfigs

Re: Work for hire Javascript: Create Photoshop script to process layerset and save child layers

Post by rayfigs »

I've found a freelancer to perform the project.

Thank you for viewing!