CC upgrade and my script now doesn't seem to work.

Anyone, especially newbies, asking for help with Photoshop Scripting and Photoshop Automation - as opposed to those contributing to discussion about an aspect of Photoshop Scripting

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

zman

CC upgrade and my script now doesn't seem to work.

Post by zman »

Adobe must have changed some things when upgrading to CC in the way it interacts with certain javascript functions. Anyone aware of any specifics? Localization of scripts doesn't seem to be working, and I can process a list box, but it fails to step through the selected layers and perform called functions in a for loop. All of this works like a charm in non-cc versions. but 2017 and 2018 seems to not play nice. I know they moved around where you keep plugins and scripts, but I can't find any documentation about if they changed how you can localize scripts and if any other functionality has become buggy.
wasfiwasfi

Re: CC upgrade and my script now doesn't seem to work.

Post by wasfiwasfi »

i can help you to fix it.
please contact me
schroef

Re: CC upgrade and my script now doesn't seem to work.

Post by schroef »

zman wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:18 pm Adobe must have changed some things when upgrading to CC in the way it interacts with certain javascript functions. Anyone aware of any specifics? Localization of scripts doesn't seem to be working, and I can process a list box, but it fails to step through the selected layers and perform called functions in a for loop. All of this works like a charm in non-cc versions. but 2017 and 2018 seems to not play nice. I know they moved around where you keep plugins and scripts, but I can't find any documentation about if they changed how you can localize scripts and if any other functionality has become buggy.
Perhaps post an example of your script and also post the error you get