I should create a script that:
1) Open a PSD file (via dialog box)
2) Select a text level
3) Make a dialog box where to insert the text
4) Paste the text in the selected text layer
5) Insert a pause (to copy an image from the internet)
6) Paste the image from the clipboard
7) move the image to a predetermined position
8) Open the print panel
Until now I managed to make the first point.
Can anyone help me?
Anyone, especially newbies, asking for help with Photoshop Scripting and Photoshop Automation - as opposed to those contributing to discussion about an aspect of Photoshop Scripting
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests