Have tried over 25 syntax variations of passing a series of 3 Parameters to a JavaScript JSX script file for Photoshop.

Anyone, especially newbies, asking for help with Photoshop Scripting and Photoshop Automation - as opposed to those contributing to discussion about an aspect of Photoshop Scripting

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

S Wilde

Have tried over 25 syntax variations of passing a series of 3 Parameters to a JavaScript JSX script file for Photoshop.

Post by S Wilde »

Have tried over 25 syntax variations of passing a series of 3 string Parameters to a JavaScript JSX script file for Photoshop.
Including Json and various formatted strings.

However they all come through as 'undefined' or illegal and they stop the code and state I need to pass an Array as Argument 2.

If anybody has experience of using Photoshop with .NET C#, I would really appreciate a solution to passing the correct format of 'Arguments' in the command  DoJavaScriptFile() and them picking them up in my .JSX file as Parameters.

Thanks for looking.
Stephen
Jaroslav Bereza

Re: Have tried over 25 syntax variations of passing a series of 3 Parameters to a JavaScript JSX script file for Photosh

Post by Jaroslav Bereza »

Could you generate whole JSX file instead? So you don't need pass parameters.
Maybe with combination of #include http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1574 ... ript-files