Saving layers as seperate png's with persistent top/bottom l

Upload Photoshop Scripts, download Photoshop Scripts, Discussion and Support of Photoshop Scripts

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

bignadad

Post by bignadad »

Saving layers as seperate png's with persistent top/bottom layer

I have been doing so much research trying to figure this out. Either im missing something or its not possible.

I've tried the LayerSaver jsx but it only allows selected layers and top layer and bottom background.my bottom has to be transparent. I have an icon set that has a bottom group (that i can merge to layer) and a top group (that i can also merge to layer) and the middle contains my icons. Is this possible?
bignadad

Post by bignadad »

I just figured out i could put my icons in groups and choose the option "save all layersets along with top and bottom layersets"Only problem with that is i would have to put all my icons in groups. there are about 1,000

Ive been looking everywhere to put all my layers into layer group and rename group the layer name. I cant find anything anywhere. If i could do that i would be able to run the "save all layersets along with top and bottom layersets" option from layer saver.I just cant seem to figure this out. Am I asking for the impossible?