Five Small Image Review / Inspection Scripts - Photoshop CS

Upload Photoshop Scripts, download Photoshop Scripts, Discussion and Support of Photoshop Scripts

Moderators: Tom, Kukurykus

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

These scripts are designed to help you inspect your images faster and with less mouse clicks. They have been developed on Photoshop CS but they will probably work on CS2 (please tell me if they do). The first three have a simple control window:

i-viewer1.js

Displays the active document in screen mode: standard with the image fitted to the window. Keyboard Esc quits without change, keyboard Enter zooms the image to 100% / actual pixels. You can change the settings for the opening display and the action of these keys.

g-viewer.js

Identical to i-viewer1.js except keyboard 'Enter' opens the g-Viewer.

ah-batch-review.js

Perhaps the most useful of the lot - primarily designed for reviewing a sequence of images via Batching the script in an action. It includes a delete key which permanently deletes images. Esc quits the script saving and closing the open image. Enter quits leaving the image open (not helpful when batching but useful otherwise).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All five scripts are easily edited to change the opening display options between:

Screen mode: standard, fullscreen, fullscreen with menu.

Zoom: fit to window or 100% / actual pixels.

Standard screen mode looks like this:

Full screen mode looks like this:

When using Fullscreen it is helpful to hide all your PS palettes by clicking Tab before running the script (clicking Tab again restores your palettes).

The last two scripts do not have a control window.

i-viewer2.js

Provides a one-click way (using actions tied to F Keys) to set screen mode and zoom level (with easy editing to select a different option from the default).

mini-gv.js

Provides a one-click way (using actions tied to F Keys) to enter the G-Viewer, see the thread bb/viewtopic.php?t=150

The G-Viewer uses a disabled Gaussian Blur filter to give you a fast, one-key way of inspecting any part of your image at 100% magnification. The G-Viewer does NOT blur your images - but it is preferable and faster to exit the viewer with Esc (or cancel) than with Enter.

Andrew
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

The scripts as individual downloads.

For mini-gv.js

bb/viewtopic.php?t=150

Andrew